• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
    It will be mine.

Oh yes! It will be mine.
    Maker's Mark glory hole?
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
      Maker's Mark glory hole?
      I mean, if I can get booze, and an anonomous handsky, what's the problem?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• and i would not even notice the big watch on a hairy wrist. free is free, and does not count as gay. amiright?

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          and i would not even notice the big watch on a hairy wrist. free is free, and does not count as gay. amiright?
          Good enough for me! lol
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Mi Abuelito

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Look at my watch
              Easy way to get watch stolen.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                Mi Abuelito

Thats a bad ass pic where is that Durango? Esta chingona la sierra.
                I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
                  Thats a bad ass pic where is that Durango? Esta chingona la sierra.
                  Yeah his ranch in Mexico, around 50 acres or so.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        I don't get it.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn that's funny... Does that make me a geek? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            I don't get it.
                            Redshirt is a term used by fans and staff of Star Trek to refer partially to the characters who wear red Starfleet uniforms, and mainly to refer to those characters who are expendable, and quite often killed, sometimes in great numbers, often security guards. They are the unlucky victims of attacks and sicknesses. Some redshirts could have referred to a lucky set of crew members with privileged jobs, such as a captain or a bridge crew member who never died. In the era regularly depicted in Star

Redshirt is a term used by fans and staff of Star Trek to refer partially to the characters who wear red Starfleet uniforms, and mainly to refer to those characters who are expendable, and quite often killed, sometimes in great numbers.

Comment

Red shirts are command officers usually, yellow shirts are engineer/enlisted, you would think the term would be yellow shirts. Maybe it was different in the first star trek.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                Red shirts are command officers usually, yellow shirts are engineer/enlisted, you would think the term would be yellow shirts. Maybe it was different in the first star trek.
                                Kirk wore a yellow shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X