Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
    I used to live a couple miles away from Flathead Lake. One of the most beautiful lakes you have ever seen. My God is it cold though, all year round.
    Yea, but there is no way in hell that is 370 feet deep. If it were, the shadow would be much smaller.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Yea, but there is no way in hell that is 370 feet deep. If it were, the shadow would be much smaller.
      Yea total crap.
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
        Is it really that deep? I would think that the shadow underneath the raft would be a lot smaller if it were really that deep.
        I'm guessing it's 370 feet somewhere but not right there. Even in the background as it gets deeper you can tell how clear it is.

Comment

Is it really that deep? I would think that the shadow underneath the raft would be a lot smaller if it were really that deep.
          It's a big ass lake, so it probably is that deep in certain places. I would have to guess that it isn't that deep where the picture was taken though. It's probably deeper than it looks, but not 370 ft.
          .223 > 911

Comment

• Why hasn't anybody retrieved that wood? That stuff is worth some good money.

Comment

• Flathead Lake:

.223 > 911

Comment

• When i was stationed in Utah i use to go camping at Bear Lake. It's the bluest lake iv'e ever seen.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Grapevine Lake:

...I think we lost
                  Last edited by SouthernSVT; 03-02-2012, 07:49 PM.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

• .223 > 911

Comment

• Buffed my car.

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• You seem to have a bike flying around your garage.
                        .223 > 911

Comment

You seem to have a bike flying around your garage.
                          Ghost rider
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

^^^ That's how it goes. My other favorite is when the compact car in front of me has two lane choices: the skinny lane with shit on both sides, or the end lane with an ATM on only one side. They pick the open ended side every time, and I get to squeeze my big ass truck into the skinny lane. I know they see my giant truck behind them, and I know they realize that it might not even fit in the skinny lane, but the fucks just don't care.
                            Get out of my way! I am far more important than you!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Get out of my way! I am far more important than you!
                              It's common courtesy. It's no different for them either way, but it's hard to squeeze larger vehicles into some of those narrow lanes. I don't expect anyone to go out of thier way, but if it's a 50/50 choice, why not help out the person behind you?

Reminds me of the "Gas Pump Etiquite" thread a while back. If all the pumps are open, and you use regular gas, why take up the only deisel pump and make others wait.

Just pointing out the jack-assery of people these days.
                              .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                                I'm guessing it's 370 feet somewhere but not right there. Even in the background as it gets deeper you can tell how clear it is.
                                Maximum Depth
                                370.7 feet

113.0 meters

Comment

Working...
                                X