• _____________________________________________

Comment

• Comment

• WRX

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
            I used to live a couple miles away from Flathead Lake. One of the most beautiful lakes you have ever seen. My God is it cold though, all year round.
            .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
              I used to live a couple miles away from Flathead Lake. One of the most beautiful lakes you have ever seen. My God is it cold though, all year round.
              Well, considering it's fed from melting snow and ice, it should be.

Comment

7mm full wetsuit + Scuba gear FTW! That lake is beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  7mm full wetsuit + Scuba gear FTW! That lake is beautiful.
                  I have a 6.5mm semi dry that keeps me warm down to 50 degree temps and I would think a full dry suit is required.

I don't do cold well at all.

Comment

• I glanced over these last few posts... and I'm thinking to myself... there is no way a bolt action is going to fire underwater more than once. These guys must be crazy.

When I was younger and less buoyant I use to free dive lake murray in OK, probably one of the clearest lakes in the area.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• 7 of 10 lanes wide open, 15 cars waiting for the ATM.

Comment

• ^^^ That's how it goes. My other favorite is when the compact car in front of me has two lane choices: the skinny lane with shit on both sides, or the end lane with an ATM on only one side. They pick the open ended side every time, and I get to squeeze my big ass truck into the skinny lane. I know they see my giant truck behind them, and I know they realize that it might not even fit in the skinny lane, but the fucks just don't care.
                        .223 > 911

Comment

• That's because bank of america charges you $8 a month if you use a teller. If you only use the atm's, the accounts are free. I am sure they will idle away $8 of gas, but hey, thats the world we live in.

Comment

• Originally posted by dohc_svt View Post
                            That's because bank of america charges you $8 a month if you use a teller. If you only use the atm's, the accounts are free. I am sure they will idle away $8 of gas, but hey, thats the world we live in.
                            if that's the case, then i would suggest finding another bank. i would leave chase in a heartbeat if they started pulling that non-sense.
                            Last edited by LS1Goat; 03-02-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• I use a credit union, but it's crappy for sure. But I used to use B of A.

Comment

Is it really that deep? I would think that the shadow underneath the raft would be a lot smaller if it were really that deep.

Comment

Working...
                                X