• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
        Nice find but I'll raise you this...

Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• 2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• 2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Found this in the attic a few minutes ago....

On Labor Day weekend 1969, instead of loud screaming funny cars, DIMS hosted Jimmy Page and his loud screaming guitar. The event, held two weeks after Woodstock, was the Texas International Pop Festival, sort of the 'Woodstock' of the southwest U.S. The performers included future rock legends Led Zeppelin. Also on stage that weekend were Santana, Grand Funk Railroad, Chicago, Janis Joplin, Johnny Winter, B.B.King, Canned Heat, Sly & the Family Stone, Spirit, Ten Years After, and others. For three days in 1969, DIMS was sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.

Comment

• The mail slot in the Camaro grill is a perfect place for a KITT LED. That's pretty cool.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                    holy shit, whats this from?
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD
                      i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                      Originally Posted By: Polska
                      I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                        holy shit, whats this from?

Horrible.

Comment

• WTF that's crazy. At the end everyone is just standing around screaming n crying. I was yelling at my computer screen "Go the fuck down stairs and help those people!!" Seemed like most of the people left were older ladies who were chilling at the tables on the outer part of the room though.
                          .223 > 911

Comment

• those fuckers really cut a rug up in that joint.

Comment

• Holy chit. Yeah thats what I was thinking SVT. Get the hell off that floor and go help some damn people!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X