No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
      Not going to photo bomb but that "airbus" sure looks like a 707 to me. Where is the second deck?
      every time I see one of those stupid ass story/photo compilations it's immediately bullshit.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• the 380 is the double decker airbus. the 340-400 is a single deck. This is the description of the crash from wikipedia.

A brand new A340-600 (F-WWCJ) was damaged beyond repair during ground testing by the Etihad delivery crew at Airbus facilities at Toulouse Blagnac International Airport. During an engine test prior to the airplane's planned delivery to Etihad Airways,[71] multiple safety overrides were disabled and the non-chocked aircraft accelerated to 31 knots[71] and collided with a sloped concrete (exhaust deflection) wall, raising the nose of the plane several metres. The cockpit section broke off and fell to the ground from a significant height. The right wing, tail, and two left engines contacted the wall or ground. Nine people on board were injured, four of them seriously, and fire services were not able to stop one non-damaged engine from running on accumulated fuel for almost seven hours. The aircraft was written off. The remains of this aircraft are now used at Virgin Atlantic's cabin crew training facility in Crawley
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
          Not going to photo bomb but that "airbus" sure looks like a 707 to me. Where is the second deck?
          Photographs show an Airbus 340 that crashed into a wall during engine testing after technicians overrode a safety feature?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

Was just going to post that. Just didn't look right. Lol on me saying 707 though.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion

Comment

• Can't help what happened here... while i was reloading.

King of the Hammers 2012

WW
                Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• do you tumble your brass in broken glass and bolts?

hehehe
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post

Wow. Mad respect for this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Wow. Mad respect for this guy.
                      I feel sorry for the next guy that dates her... there's no living up to that.

Comment

Comment

lol, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                              Really? I mean, WTF, seriously?

Maybe they are to remind him of the bars on the jail cell he was once in???

Comment

I see what you did there...

Comment

Working...
                                X