Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Not far from the truth honestly. My sister's ex-husband was I.C.E in San Antonio. Guess how much mexican food cost us when we went out to eat, go ahead guess.

...free, every damn time.
    .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
      No badass, just expressing my true feelings about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
        Not far from the truth honestly. My sister's ex-husband was I.C.E in San Antonio. Guess how much mexican food cost us when we went out to eat, go ahead guess.

...free, every damn time.

So your sister's ex-husband was bought off with mexican food?

Comment

• New York Knicks fan Freddy Klein, who has had Knicks seats for 52 years, waits for the Knicks' NBA basketball game against the Boston Celtics to start at Madison Square Garden on Dec. 25, 2011. (Kathy Willens/AP)

Comment

• Who would have thought an unexpected 5 minute rant about wallets at FnH last week would have led to all this?

Comment

• This had me rolling - sent it as a Valentine email to a couple geek chicks and was a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Who would have thought an unexpected 5 minute rant about wallets at FnH last week would have led to all this?
                I was thinking the same exact thing! Then I look in The Back Porch and see a damn thread about wallets! lol
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Camilo Villegas attempts a hole-in-one in La Plaza Botero from the tenth floor of a hotel in Medellin, Colombia on December 15, 2011. Villegas did not make the 108 yard shot in 15 attempts. (Albeiro Lopera/Reuters) #

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    So your sister's ex-husband was bought off with mexican food?
                    Pretty much.

Actually I.C.E just deals with illegal felons. He would just wear his border patrol badge and shirt, that way they wouldn't know one way or the other. Not saying he was the most upstanding guy in the world, that's one of the main reasons why he is "my sister's ex-husband" and not "my sister's husband".
                    .223 > 911

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• All this wallet talk reminded me of this movie.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I wore Jyncos in the early/mid 90's when I was skating.. that's kind of what they were for. I never wore the giant ass ones, just ones big enough to clear your skates.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X