No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoe did we get on the topic of wallets? First the car pic ban, next will be wallet ban. lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• ^Fucked up.
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Hilarious. I have one of those hats. Bought it at the Beaumont state fair.
          sigpic

Comment

• ^and ignorant

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              I wish they made wallets, that would be cool.

But seriously, who the fuck could possible think that a wallet that hangs 5 or 6 inches out of your pocket is a good idea?
              To each their own. Love mine too, less bulge... I personally like them because they distribute all your cards and stuff over a larger surface area... but if you like the feeling of a giant bulge near your ass that's cool too.

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
              Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                ^and ignorant
                statistics be ignorant!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  I wanted some of those SO fucking bad from 4th grade to 6th grade.
                  lol I had a few pairs....

I remember the kangaroo ones.. back pockets at your feet. I remember running from the school security gaurd ditching school and the pants where so damn baggy sounded like a flag in high wind.... then it was my face on pavement as they got tangled and sent me down

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                    To each their own. Love mine too, less bulge... I personally like them because they distribute all your cards and stuff over a larger surface area... but if you like the feeling of a giant bulge near your ass that's cool too.
                    I'm gonna say what's already been said, but there's no fucking way you NEED all that shit in your wallet. Seriously, I have 2 credit cards, two debit cards, my health insurance card, my driver's license, a couple photos, and a slim stainless steel bottle opener. It's MAYBE an inch thick. WTF are all you people carrying around? If you need a gift card, take it when you go shopping. If you need a club card, take it when you go shopping. Everyone I can think of besides Sam's and Costco will look up your rewards account with your email or phone number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      This is a wallet.
                      that's some shit kickerish shit right thurr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        I'm gonna say what's already been said, but there's no fucking way you NEED all that shit in your wallet. Seriously, I have 2 credit cards, two debit cards, my health insurance card, my driver's license, a couple photos, and a slim stainless steel bottle opener. It's MAYBE an inch thick. WTF are all you people carrying around? If you need a gift card, take it when you go shopping. If you need a club card, take it when you go shopping. Everyone I can think of besides Sam's and Costco will look up your rewards account with your email or phone number.
                        fishing hunting/licences, chl, my business CC's, stupid ass punch cards that save you money on haircuts and stuff, kroger card, typically a hundred bucks in mixed cash, 5 separate RFID enabled access cards for the various contract programming jobs I have, it adds up. If you really don't think it's necessary, start a facebook group so you and like-minded people can become friends and bask in the glory of your empty wallets.
                        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                            I have a bi-fold walled with a DL, CHL, 2 credit cars, an insurance card, some of my business cards, and some cash. All I need, and it it less than an inch thick.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• 2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                                for all you wallet guys, i present the tyvek mighty wallet

plus check out all the designs
                                just ordered my new wallet (I'm a bad impulse buyer)

use discount code 101010 for 10% office

http://www.mightywallets.com/half-dollar-mighty-wallet/
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X