• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Fucking trifold wallets..
    Originally posted by Fern View Post
    fuck trifolds!
    I knew you guys would like that.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      i normally don't post gifs in here but this one was too cool not to post

win

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post

Up until the moment Adam pulled out that wallet, I had no idea how much I despised them.

Comment

Up until the moment Adam pulled out that wallet, I had no idea how much I despised them.
          I've had one since I was 15 so I've been supporting one for almost 10 years now. Should I change?

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
            I've had one since I was 15 so I've been supporting one for almost 10 years now. Should I change?

Just tell me, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Comment

• THE SHIT!
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Just tell me, what the fuck is wrong with you?
                lol, i just bought a trifold today! I rule! Needed a new chain wallet and they had a black one with a yinyang on it........$10 so i had to have it.
                Why dont you like them?
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  lol, i just bought a trifold today! I rule! Needed a new chain wallet and they had a black one with a yinyang on it........$10 so i had to have it.
                  Why dont you like them?

You've gotta be shittin' me you dumb son of a bitch...

Comment

You've gotta be shittin' me you dumb son of a bitch...
                    Nope. I am not picky when it comes to wallets. just needs to hold my liscense, military id, and credit card........thats all i require. What do you like?
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• Carrying around a trifold wallet is like walking around with a fucking apple in your pocket. All you need is a one flap two side job. Just fold it once, AND THEN END IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        I swear, your wallet would make george castanza proud...

Comment

Carrying around a trifold wallet is like walking around with a fucking apple in your pocket. All you need is a one flap two side job. Just fold it once, AND THEN END IT!
                          lol, i agree. but when you are looking for a replacement chain wallet and you happen upon one in a gas station, $10, you grab it. my other one was a fucking zombie......long dead yet still living.

They had two choices.........american flag with an eagle on it or yinyang. i dig the yinyang.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• I need a Velcro wallet
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                                When I was 15 or so I had a tri-fold that lasted probably 6 years. I bought a single fold wallet and it has worked fine for the past few years. I have a few debit/credit cards and about 5-6 frequent flier/hotel cards and it hold it with no problem. I used to hoard receipts like crazy which would make any wallet a George Can't-Standya wallet.

I need to invent a new type of wallet. I never have cash and never have anything in the paper money slot anymore but a few old receipts I could probably toss. If I got rid of those nothing would ever be in there.
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X