No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep, per the description on the youtube page....

"This is a registered DD, this is video of a 9 shot Shivek beehive adapter that was milled down to 37mm..........this made the walls TOO THIN on the adapter. IT broke on this video, you can watch it go flying out as the shot is fired. This adapter was made for 40mm and clearly can not withstand the 37mm it was milled down to. You've been warned!Wanna learn more...................NFAtalk.org"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• okay, i went back a few hundred posts and cleaned up all the bs

the reason i closed it was due to a lot of people not happy with the way it was going(multiple pics of the same normal car and people scroll bombing(quoting giant or multiple pics)). since this place is somewhat a democracy i felt like it needed to be cleaned up a bit. people mentioned that offenders should be banned and posts deleted, while i agree on the stupid posts deleted i dont think they should be banned. what do you think?

as of now people who posts multiple pics of the same normal car or people who scroll bomb(again, this is when people quote giant pictures or posts that have multiple pics just to 'be funny')will have their posts deleted. if the majority of the people would rather have them banned then that will be the result.

i know what i did will make some happy but also make some furious, the only thing i can say is that there is no way everyone is gonna be happy. i'm just trying to get what the majority of the people want. now let's get back to posting cool/funny/interesting random pics and put all the bullshit drama away.

also please try to keep the scantly dressed womenz in the NSFW random pic thread, we all love to see them but there is a place for them. here----->http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15247

-g.rat

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• they saved everyone in the car, the 36 year old mother, a 10 year old and a 10 week old

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X