Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    wtf
    the arm rotates at a 3 hour pace... the needle points to the minute it is, and the number on the arm rolls over to show the hour. In the picture, the time on that watch is 8:17
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      the arm rotates at a 3 hour pace... the needle points to the minute it is, and the number on the arm rolls over to show the hour. In the picture, the time on that watch is 8:17
      Interesting. But I wouldn't pay a premium to be inconvenienced.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• lol @ using it to weigh vegetables. that's totally what i'd use it for...

Comment

Interesting. But I wouldn't pay a premium to be inconvenienced.
          How are you inconvenienced? The number on the needle pointing to the minutes is the hour, and it points directly at the minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post

lol @ using it to weigh vegetables. that's totally what i'd use it for...
            lol, looks like I'd lose a lot of cocaine in the matte finish.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• i'd use this everyday

Comment

• except filled with liquor!

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    I'm much more impressed with the 12 oz. aluminum can of Fat Tire!
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      lol @ using it to weigh vegetables. that's totally what i'd use it for...
                      Perfect for people on diets. I bet that thing works for all of about a week though, then shits out. No way it can maintain accuracy with all that pressure from cutting whatever.

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      except filled with liquor!
                      That's slick.

Originally posted by mstng86
                      You don't wear a watch?
                      I don't either. Never have, never wanted to.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

lol that's crazy. But looks like they could have done 15 .22LR in that thing. And I would be REALLY impressed if those multiple barrels had a controlled plane of fire.
                        Yeah I didnt think it would kick either but damn! I wonder if it would be considered a MG since it fires more than one round with a single trigger pull?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          Yeah I didnt think it would kick either but damn! I wonder if it would be considered a MG since it fires more than one round with a single trigger pull?

I wonder if they make a 37mm version.

Comment

• Comment

I wonder if they make a 37mm version.
                              Dont know, also found this video on youtube when I was searching it. They took a 40mm version and turned it on a lathe to 37mm and it came apart on the first shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                                Dont know, also found this video on youtube when I was searching it. They took a 40mm version and turned it on a lathe to 37mm and it came apart on the first shot.

lol that's exactly what I would have thought to do... $600 mistake it would seem. Was this the video? Because something flew off his gun when he shot it.

Comment

Working...
                                X