Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Originally posted by UserX View Post
        Post 9362.
        Last edited by idrivea4banger; 02-01-2012, 01:57 PM.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                  Well, good sir, they are mistaken. I wikied it...and Wikipedia is the gospel truf.

Carbonated water (also known as club soda, soda water, sparkling water, seltzer, or fizzy water) is water into which carbon dioxide gas under pressure has been dissolved, a process that causes the water to become effervescent.
                  Carbonated water is the defining ingredient of carbonated soft drinks. The process of dissolving carbon dioxide in water is called carbonation.

In the US, carbonated water was known as soda water until WWII, due to the sodium salts it contained. These were added as flavoring and acidity regulators with the intent of mimicking the taste of natural mineral water.
                  During the Great Depression, it was sometimes called "two cents plain," a reference to its being the cheapest drink at soda fountains.

In the 1950s, terms such as sparkling water and seltzer water gained favor. The term seltzer water is a genericized trademark that derives from the German town Selters, which is renowned for its mineral springs.[1] Naturally carbonated water has been commercially bottled and shipped from this town since the 18th century or earlier. Generally, seltzer water has no added sodium salts, while club soda still retains the sodium salts.
                  In many parts of the US, soda has come to mean any type of sweetened, carbonated soft drink.
                  Tell that to the ignorant kids that used to come up to the JITB I worked at in 1983. They would walk from the Section 8 housing to hit us up for free food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                    That's just cool as hell!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                        There's a handful of old HD trucks like this between Abilene and Cross Plains. They appear to be in a little better condition though. I always thought it would be cool to put a Duramax/P'stroke/Cummins in one for a tow vehicle.

Comment

• I LOL'd!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ LMAO, pure gold with all three
                                .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                                X