X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      a little smaller please Jenn
      I tried, but tapatalk will only host it so small.....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          Must stay out of the blue.
          Fuckin'-A! I about have an aneurysm when I hear someone say "pop."

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            Yup. I want to kick puppies and pull the wings off butterflies when I hear that word.

Comment

• Yeah, but Soda-Coke Curtis just doesn't have the same ring to it...

Comment

My family in Michigan makees fun of me when I ask for a coke and tell them I want a Dr Pepper!
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Whenever someone says "pop" it pisses me off.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

There are a few students here from Minnesota, which are all good looking, but one of them said POP the other day. I had to stop her and ask what the fuck did you just say?????
                    Shit drives me crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      Yeah, but Soda-Coke Curtis just doesn't have the same ring to it...
                      I can deal with "soda-pop," because it's what my grandpa always called them. It all changes when they drop the "soda." Pop is a sound or an action, not a beverage!

Comment

• My parents use to call it "pop" my mom still does. She's from Illinois.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• When you ask for a Coke, the correct response is what kind. And in turn you should answer Dr. Pepper or GTFO.

Comment

• /\

yeppers.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X