Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    True story, Frank: the woman who played Blair is the mother of one of my good childhood friends.
    Nooo? I bet "Blair" is a milf. So did you like hang out with the family? She lived in Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      moar
      As you requested

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post

There's something about a matte finish, when done right, that makes damn near anything look downright badass....
        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
          There's something about a matte finish, when done right, that makes damn near anything look downright badass....
          Usually Vinyl is what works best. I'm sure all of those cars are wrapped.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
            Nooo? I bet "Blair" is a milf. So did you like hang out with the family? She lived in Texas?
            Haha, she's not an ugly lady, but she is like 50 now. And yeah, played in a band with her son while i was in middle school and high school, they've lived in the dfw area for 10 years now or so.

Comment

• we have a forum for those pics steve.
              Last edited by Osiris; 01-31-2012, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• ^^^^^^^
                      epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• ^so fucking dope!

i posted some slammed crown vics multiple pages ago, but that rolling shot looks sweet

Comment

• What's funny about that is morons would actually slow down in thinking it was an actual cruiser.

Comment

• Comment

• lol @ the wee people's entrance

Comment

Working...
                                X