No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Last edited by 01vnms4v; 01-15-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• At least she is still into it

Comment

• Comment

• for the ladies

Comment

• Last edited by 01vnms4v; 01-15-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• This reminds me of our trip to Padre Island Natl Seashore for a shark fishing trip.

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                Dinner anyone??

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                  for the ladies

The Air Force a similar thing for C-130s. There is no bathroom, but there is a little funnel that is dick height for the boys. The ladies and 91coupemike have the "adapter" (I laughed my fucking ass off the first time I heard it referred to as the adapter.

Ive seen girls use the adapter. Ive seen girls back and bend over and 'no-adapter' to the funnel, and I've seen some walk up and use it like a urinal. The short ones have fun time with it.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    The Air Force a similar thing for C-130s. There is no bathroom, but there is a little funnel that is dick height for the boys. The ladies and 91coupemike have the "adapter" (I laughed my fucking ass off the first time I heard it referred to as the adapter.

Ive seen girls use the adapter. Ive seen girls back and bend over and 'no-adapter' to the funnel, and I've seen some walk up and use it like a urinal. The short ones have fun time with it.
                    Or they just use the actual toilet right next to it, unless ground crew takes it out because they're tired of taking out their shit and piss.

Comment

• The SH-60F has funnels, but the female crew can't use them and male crew members can't use them when female crew are aboard. In those cases, they all have to wear "adult undergarments". I'm glad I missed those days.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Jesus Crhist on a stick! This forum has become a "Dashi's Journal" review......

[edit]
                            Last edited by Darren M; 01-15-2012, 08:03 PM.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
                              Or they just use the actual toilet right next to it, unless ground crew takes it out because they're tired of taking out their shit and piss.
                              Toilets? I'm not saying youre wrong, but I was on A LOT of 130's, and I never saw anything that looked like a toilet. There's something other than the funnel?
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X