Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
    That is cool.

I'll bet he hates it when that airless compressor kicks on though...
    That's my old compressor, I have a much bigger one now. Which, I might add the cheap ass HF quick disconnect blew off last night and flew around the garage smashing into my knuckle of all things. Damn harbor freight shit... I just can't learn my lesson. I'm like a white trash wife, just keep going back for more abuse.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      Here is your chance...

Tuesday Nov 29th; between 2:00-5:00pm Nutrition Depot on Mason Rd in Katy Texas will feature a demo with Joy Trimble. Samples! Expert nutritional advice! autographed Brochure!
      Fuck that I wouldn't drive across the street for a piece of ass, much less to Katy lol
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        That's my old compressor, I have a much bigger one now. Which, I might add the cheap ass HF quick disconnect blew off last night and flew around the garage smashing into my knuckle of all things. Damn harbor freight shit... I just can't learn my lesson. I'm like a white trash wife, just keep going back for more abuse.

I would have had to close my eyes, hoping like hell it didn't hit one of those two beauties. Love that '63...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Fuck that I wouldn't drive across the street for a piece of ass, much less to Katy lol
            Lucky for me that is just one street over. Still not going though.
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Hahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• Outstanding.
                http://www.69ecatsstrip.com

Comment

• [QUOTE=4bangen;498743][

Not a Chevy guy, but Gawddamnit i like that..

Comment

• Pretty good.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
                            Not a Chevy guy, but Gawddamnit i like that..

Me too!
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Comment

• IDK why, but I'm digging those ^ wheels!!!
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X