Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. That's awesome dude.

Comment

• Shit, it's only Monday and C.J. done went and won the internets for the whole week.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• That's the pic that needs the "like a boss" caption. 63 is the best year vette IMO

Comment

• No argument from me.

Comment

• That is cool.

I'll bet he hates it when that airless compressor kicks on though...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
              Do you have any idea where or how I can get this shirt? It'd make a perfect Christmas gift for someone!

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                Do you have any idea where or how I can get this shirt? It'd make a perfect Christmas gift for someone!
                For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I did that before posting, sir! I cannot find it available to buy and wanted to know if someone else knew where I could.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                    I did that before posting, sir! I cannot find it available to buy and wanted to know if someone else knew where I could.
                    My bad!
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Not sure if real:

Comment

• Poison her

Sent from my SGSII

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                          I'd like to be beaten about the head, face and neck with this, please....
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I'd like to be beaten about the head, face and neck with this, please....
                            Here is your chance...

Tuesday Nov 29th; between 2:00-5:00pm Nutrition Depot on Mason Rd in Katy Texas will feature a demo with Joy Trimble. Samples! Expert nutritional advice! autographed Brochure!

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                              Here is your chance...

Tuesday Nov 29th; between 2:00-5:00pm Nutrition Depot on Mason Rd in Katy Texas will feature a demo with Joy Trimble. Samples! Expert nutritional advice! autographed Brochure!
                              I wish google maps would show the closest location of bushes I could hide in to fap in secrecy.
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Googling her brings a sea of pics. That girl is fine!

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                                I wish google maps would show the closest location of bushes I could hide in to fap in secrecy.
                                Siri could probably help with that.
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X