Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
    When I was in Misawa, we did a couple of months in the PI and about half of my 30 man crew married Flip chicks while we were there. First time off and back to the States, all but one bailed and were never seen again. The one that stayed is still married to my old lead man.
    Seems like the best solution is to chain them in the basement. But seriously, they're not even real people so what does it matter.
    Last edited by CJ; 11-22-2011, 06:49 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      that's great.

Comment

• Comment

• Xmas lights are awesome!! Haha
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• The Loner Animation Director,Writer, Animator: FLA Designers: BOO, FLA Music: The Freaks Project Coodinator: Nana

Comment

Comment

• I like this. Fuck El Paso...
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I like this. Fuck El Paso...
                  Fuck you!!

J/K ya this place fucking sucks when it comes to sports. All these fucking bandwagon fans.

Comment

• I never understood why people in central Texas follow the Astros. I feel weird walking around killeen and Temple with my rangers shit on. They acted like they didn't even know who the Rangers were 3 years ago.
                    Last edited by mstng86; 11-23-2011, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        I never understood why people in central Texas follow the Astros. I feel weird walking around killeen and Temple with my rangers shit on. They acted like they didn't even know who the Rangers wre 3 years ago.
                        because of Nolan Ryan and the 80s

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by dohctr View Post
                                lofl!

Comment

Working...
                                X