• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
          And this is why It's nice to sleep alone!
          Nope my GF helps me execute the double tuck every night, lol.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            Nope my GF helps me execute the double tuck every night, lol.
            So does my wife, and it's usually preceded by sexual activity. It nice to not sleep alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

Comment

• Comment

• I refuse to believe those things were considered a viable means of transportation for more than about 18 seconds of human history
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I refuse to believe those things were considered a viable means of transportation for more than about 18 seconds of human history
                    first thing i thought about was the jackass scene where knoxville and ryan dunn(r.i.p.) were riding them and wrecking into stuff

"why would anyone ride this shit"

"why wouldn't they make 2 wheels the same size?"

Comment

I refuse to believe those things were considered a viable means of transportation for more than about 18 seconds of human history
                      A way to get a easy to pedal bike without having a gear reduction chain. Very simple, and effective.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                        Originally Posted By: Polska
                        I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

I dug this up because it was a curiosity to me.

The High Wheel Bicycle

In 1870 the first all metal machine appeared. (Previous to this metallurgy was not advanced enough to provide metal which was strong enough to make small, light parts out of.) The pedals were still atttached directly to the front wheel with no freewheeling mechanism. Solid rubber tires and the long spokes of the large front wheel provided a much smoother ride than its predecessor. The front wheels became larger and larger as makers realized that the larger the wheel, the farther you could travel with one rotation of the pedals. You would purchase a wheel as large as your leg length would allow. This machine was the first one to be called a bicycle ("two wheel"). These bicycles enjoyed a great popularity among young men of means (they cost an average worker six month's pay), with the hey-day being the decade of the 1880s.

Because the rider sat so high above the center of gravity, if the front wheel was stopped by a stone or rut in the road, or the sudden emergence of a dog, the entire apparatus rotated forward on its front axle, and the rider, with his legs trapped under the handlebars, was dropped unceremoniously on his head. Thus the term "taking a header" came into being.
                                http://www.pedalinghistory.com/PHhistory.html
                                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X