Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• My son in the Galaxie

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kobuzz View Post

That is a Gawd Damn Greek tragedy right there? Back story?

Comment

Aww, man!
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

smashed charger
                  Sister Mary Francis. What the hell happened in here!?

Edit: More importantly, did everyone come out unscathed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    THAT is epix!!!!!@@!!

Comment

• Wow, that Charger is a mess , I hope everyone is ok ?

Comment

• The Charger is not mine. Just a couple pics I found on the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Wow, that Charger is a mess , I hope everyone is ok ?
                          Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                          The Charger is not mine. Just a couple pics I found on the net.
                          I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think I saw that car in an article. I think some asian lady in a Lexus lost control and smashed into it and another car that were parked at a car show. Fortunately there were no injuries. Somehow the owners managed to no kill her.

Again, not totally sure on that...

Comment

• That was a GTO the lady hit with the Lexus.

Comment

• that was the le mans you are thinking of.

that car was in motion when it collided with whatever it collided with.

Comment

story here: http://www.streetlegaltv.com/news/ma...harger-doesnt/

The car belong to Thomas Raul, whose pride and joy was a ’69 Dodge Charger with a 383 engine. It was a very clean looking Charger R/T at one point, as these pictures show. But that can all change in an instant.

According to Raul, he was hit by a “big Chevy truck” and slammed against the guardrail. The passenger’s side was devastated, and hard there been someone sitting there, this no doubt would have been a fatal crash.

But according to an officer on the scene, had the driver been in a more modern vehicle, he might not have survived. It all depends on what that vehicle was, of course, but the Charger is a beefy car, despite its lack of safety features, and Raul walked away with a few fractures in his face, though he doesn’t remember the accident or the helicopter ride to the hospital.
                                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X