• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Delicious!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      that diagram would be more accurate if you had the men heading to sears or penny's. fuck the gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
        Delicious!!!!!!!
        I know right, I love me some Keystone!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
          that diagram would be more accurate if you had the men heading to sears or penny's. fuck the gap.
          Ya, my map would read "considers going to mall, changes mind". I hate going to the mall but at least Stonebrier or bridge or whatever the fuck mall is in frisco has some nice scenery.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
              I used to be able to find jeans at the gap. I don't think they sell a normal pair of jeans anymore.

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Mmm Alison Victoria

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• [QUOTE=barronj;446578]I used to be able to find jeans at the gap. I don't think they sell a normal pair of jeans anymore.

That a painting??? That would make a sick desktop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post

That's just me sanding down the tailgate on my bronco. I have a few others.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• [QUOTE=Tannerm;446727]
                        Originally posted by barronj View Post
                        I used to be able to find jeans at the gap. I don't think they sell a normal pair of jeans anymore.

That picture is incredible !!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Looks like a person trying to crawl out of the tree trunk

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Where is Austin are those fountains??

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                                Where in Austin are those fountains??
                                I think they're called the Liz Carpenter Fountain? They're just west of the Palmer Events Center, where the old city colliseum used to be... right off Riverside, just east of Lamar. That's where you would go for gun shows, citywide garage sale, late registration for ACC Saw the Beastie Boys play there when I was 15.

Comment

Working...
                                X