No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude's legs are missing behind the car?

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
      Dude's legs are missing behind the car?
      Nope. I guess this is really one for the guys that know old cars fairly well. Just to give you a hint.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
        Nope. I guess this is really one for the guys that know old cars fairly well. Just to give you a hint.
        There's something off about that Ranchero in the background. Like it's got a T-Bird or Continental top on it and like it might not have been a Ranchero to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          There's something off about that Ranchero in the background. Like it's got a T-Bird or Continental top on it and like it might not have been a Ranchero to begin with.
          You got it. It's actually about a '64 Ford Galaxie, with what looks like a Thunderbird roof on it......they needed a truck to haul around their race tires so they made one out of what was possibly a 4 door sedan !

-Aaron

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I do not understand.
            She had nothing great to say and off to the "tennis court". Possibly knocked up nowadays.

The old drag car pics are awesome

Comment

• Here's another picture I found with that car in the background. It actually looks like it was a two door sedan, possibly even a hardtop !! These are pictures of my dad's cousin, from his dirt track racing days, by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                You got it. It's actually about a '64 Ford Galaxie, with what looks like a Thunderbird roof on it......they needed a truck to haul around their race tires so they made one out of what was possibly a 4 door sedan !

-Aaron
                I was about to say galaxie, but the amount of weirdness in that car had my head spinning. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Good eye but I don't believe it's a Ranchero at all, but a heavily modded Galaxie.

edit: damnit, too slow

David

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Spot On.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Wade, I posted that Lincoln a shitload of pages back, I think fitzwell commented on the wheels.

So, repost!

Comment

Working...
                                X