Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• So the guy smokes, and the fans disapprove.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        So the guy smokes, and the fans disapprove.
        Wrong.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Wrong.
            Kind of an odd choice of photoshop then.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Kind of an odd choice of photoshop then.

It's just an internet meme

Comment

• Comment

• It's funny how in some towns/cities, people generally do the right thing when they're done with their cart. I go to Rockport regularly, where fat and lazy walk hand in hand down the aisle together, and NOBODY returns their carts to the store or the cart corral. At least I turn mine on its side so it won't roll in to another car. kidding
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post

It's funny how in some towns/cities, people generally do the right thing when they're done with their cart. I go to Rockport regularly, where fat and lazy walk hand in hand down the aisle together, and NOBODY returns their carts to the store or the cart corral. At least I turn mine on its side so it won't roll in to another car. kidding
                    I either take it to the corral or hope the front of the cart on a curb

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I either take it to the corral or hope the front of the cart on a curb
                      Bro just walk it to the corral. Jesus man lol
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• People are shit.

Comment

• Comment

• Pisses me off to no end when lazy assholes just leave their shopping cart in the parking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              Pisses me off to no end when lazy assholes just leave their shopping cart in the parking lot.
                              X2

Comment

• Not only do I leave it in the middle of the lot leaning against someone else car. I go to the corral and get the ones that are in there out and send them flying down the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X