Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post

I'm sure everyone will agree this with!

[IM]https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/v/t1.0-9/12920502_1745678172320751_2032182876796419792_n.jp g?oh=45353ada2b3e699af8f8a68865255146&oe=57BAD89A[/IMG]
      The shin assassin. I HATE tripping over those.

Comment

Looks like it has balls on his cheek/chin

I'm sure everyone will agree this with!

I walked by one that had a ladder sticking out the back at an angle and nailed my shin but missed my head on the ladder (was shitfaced). My friend, also shit faced, ran head first into the ladder and missed his shin. So, fawk those shin splitters!

Comment

• Nothing will hurt you worse than carelessly walking behind a '50s Mopar.

They put chrome-plated switchblades on the ends of those fins!

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
            I hit my shin on one in a parking lot. It was ridiculously longer than a normal one. I took the son of a bitch off and threw it. That truck didn't even come close to fitting in the spot either.
            I was wondering what happened to my drop hitch.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Related?
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• That's most of them ^

Comment

• Comment

• This was me when I drove a forklift. Deuces!

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I didn't watch until last night, but I kind of think it might've been Carl.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                            I didn't watch until last night, but I kind of think it might've been Carl.
                            No way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              No way.
                              You're probably right. I didn't read any of the comics, but apparently there is some sort of relationship that develops between Carl and Neegan later in that series....which of course couldn't happen here in season 7 without Carl.

It also doesn't jive with Neegan saying to cut his other eye out and feed it to Rick if they try anything.

I had thought perhaps the comment about taking that first hit like a man, and also Carl being the one that would get to Rick the most...and of course also amp his character (and the audience) for a later horrific kill. Also the big build up with Enid at the beginning....where she asks Carl about never seeing him again. And of course they are coming about due to kill off another original cast member.

Some of the online reviews are predicting that it is likely Aaron or Sasha. Between those two, I'd say Aaron would probably be the easiest for fans to accept, and he hasn't been around much late in the season. Sasha wins with the diversity card, which would likely cause more than an uproar with fans....but then again, maybe she takes a hit like a man.
                              70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                                You're probably right.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X