No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        out of curiosity, do you have pics of me stored on your hard drive?
        Nope. Not one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          shiiit, you should see the shit i get now, straight from denver. i'll post some pics later.

out of curiosity, do you have pics of me stored on your hard drive? do i owe you rent, or am i in there free?

pic:

Theirs one of them that's not an astronaut. The one of the left is the first black american fighter pilot.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I couldn't beileve she said Negro live to the world. How sad .

Comment

• Lol no it isn't.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Peyton Manning has stored every play he's ever made in his forehead since entering the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      Peyton Manning has stored every play he's ever made in his forehead since entering the league.

I'd take that guys life in a heartbeat. Forehead and all.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Comment

• That outfit she wore is atrocious

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                            Theirs one of them that's not an astronaut. The one of the left is the first black american fighter pilot.
                            Lol, you assume he checks the validity/accuracy of ANYTHING he posts?
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X