Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite place in the world.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
      My favorite place in the world.
      Disney?
      j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        sho engine?
        Yup, thats one of them ShoGuns. I thought there was only one but I have seen 3 different ones now. Leno has one.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Disney?
          j/k
          roflmao thats what i said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            thank you... I'm surprised at what some people think is "attractive" sometimes
            She's "perfect" to me physically, but I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

I'd like to meet her in about 10 shitty relationships, and show her what devotion is. The entire time though, I'd still have the phone tapped, the keylogger on, and a seperate checking account.

So basically, yeah, I'd fuck her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
              She's "perfect" to me physically, but I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

I'd like to meet her in about 10 shitty relationships, and show her what devotion is. The entire time though, I'd still have the phone tapped, the keylogger on, and a seperate checking account.

So basically, yeah, I'd fuck her.
              you actually like the super thin body, huge fake tits, fake nose/lips/chin?

like as in you would choose her over a chick that was all natural but not quite as thin/busty/fake?

*edit- dont get it twisted, i would fuck her silly while inadvertently trying to mess up one of her 'jobs'...i just would rather have an all natural gal

Comment

• I can see the giant fake tits and tiny body. That isn't the most attractive thing to me but I can see the appeal I guess. But the Joan Rivers style plastic surgery on that girl's face makes my dick shrivel up like a stack of dimes!
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  thank you... I'm surprised at what some people think is "attractive" sometimes
                  Is that a huge vein in her tit?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        you actually like the super thin body, huge fake tits, fake nose/lips/chin?

like as in you would choose her over a chick that was all natural but not quite as thin/busty/fake?

*edit- dont get it twisted, i would fuck her silly while inadvertently trying to mess up one of her 'jobs'...i just would rather have an all natural gal
                        I'm not getting it twisted at all, that body type is #1 on the list of "girls that I would stick my dick in." To marry her though, she would have to be able to make conversation with my friends, which I highly doubt that she can do. The girl has spent every bit of her short life trying to be "attractive."

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I can see the giant fake tits and tiny body. That isn't the most attractive thing to me but I can see the appeal I guess. But the Joan Rivers style plastic surgery on that girl's face makes my dick shrivel up like a stack of dimes!
                        So she's cute then, nickels to dimes isn't that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          Quoting this, just cause.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X