Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Maybe you should start a random paragraphs thread.
    Would all the chatty faggots go there?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Worst car I ever saw was one my brother showed me when he was the service director at hertz dfw. Couple thugs rented an escalade to do a drug deal. Thing went bad and all 4 guys were killed with ak's. Brains and blood everywhere. The air vents were filled with brains and hair.
      Problem solved..

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
        Problem solved..

Would be an improvement.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          Who is the mobile heavy equip. mechanic on here who was posting about being at a job site doing some repairs and a bulldozer operator left the dozer running and still moving/pushing dirt and jumped out to get a cigarette or something and then rode the tracks back up to the cab? This is what I picture for that operator eventually.
          That would be me.

Comment

• Comment

• What looks like a traditional statue of Buddha dating back to the 11th or 12th century was recently revealed to be quite a bit more. A CT scan and endoscopy carried out by the Netherlands-based Drents Museum at the Meander Medical Centre in Amersfoort, showed the ancient reliquary fully encases the mummified remains of a Buddhist master known as Liuquan of the Chinese Meditation School. While it was known beforehand the remains of a person were inside, another startling discovery was made during the scan: where the organs had been removed prior to mummification, researches discovered rolls of paper scraps covered in Chinese writing.

The Liuquan mummy has since been transported to Hungary where it will be on view at the Hungarian Natural History Museum through May of 2015

Comment

• Comment

• According to my Paramedic textbook there are different sections of the tongue which coincide with taste.

Comment

• Comment

• fun with perspective.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        fun with perspective.
                        yea no shit. Hes probably sitting 5 feet behind that thing.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• 780lbs, shot in Turkey.

Comment

• That's a lot of bacon.

Comment

• Comment

• Hard on

Comment

Working...
                                X