Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^^ LMAO! That show is awesome.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
              Lmao awesome

Comment

• My buddy Andy, I had to put this up.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                    That's actually funny!! That's just another regular day for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                      That's actually funny!! That's just another regular day for him.

Comment

• I'm looking for a picture. Our soldiers in combat, one of us is firing a heavy, and the other appears to be firing his rifle. sIn this image, shells all over the screen. As are the clips that feed the ammo in to the heavy gun. Chaos is the best I can describe. Any halp. pls? OH And they are behind a mud type cinder block type wall.
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          I'm looking for a picture. Our soldiers in combat, one of us is firing a heavy, and the other appears to be firing his rifle and firing. in this image, shells all over the screen. As are the clips that feed the ammo in to the heavy gun. Chaos is the best I can describe. Any halp. pls? OH And they are behind a mud type cinder block type wall.
                          jhj

Comment

• jhj?

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                              I'm looking for a picture. Our soldiers in combat, one of us is firing a heavy, and the other appears to be firing his rifle. sIn this image, shells all over the screen. As are the clips that feed the ammo in to the heavy gun. Chaos is the best I can describe. Any halp. pls? OH And they are behind a mud type cinder block type wall.
                              This one by any chance ? Although, I don't really see a definite mud type cinder block type wall.

EDIT: Found this one as well.

-Aaron
                              Last edited by CRASH; 08-27-2011, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Those are all amazig pics, just not hte one i' looking for at the moment. It's just 2 dudeds enganged in someshit. it will pop up soon,

Comment

Working...
                                X