Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS FRIDAY BITCHES!!!
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
    95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        excessive post editing.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ^^^LOL, That's awesome!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                Yeah, I thought about it afterwards and am glad we were on the same page. I didn't want to call you out to give the guy shit. I was looking at some of the thicknesses as well, especially in the very thin flame areas, and noticed some of them coming completely together. Again, I'm not talking shit cause I can't do any better. I was just wondering if I my eye was catching the same thing that yours would. (I'm sure you'd see more.)
                For the record, I do VERY poor flame pin striping. I've tried it. Anyone willing to put their reputation on the line to do it has my respect. Anyone that does it well, e.g. Crash, has my admiration on top of the respect. Not kissing ass, I'm just say'n.
                Lol, thanks man. I know you weren't putting me on the spot to talk shit about the work. I would like to see a close-up of it though.

I really enjoy doing flame jobs. I would love to be able to do flame jobs every day if I could !

-Aaron

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  Lol, thanks man. I know you weren't putting me on the spot to talk shit about the work. I would like to see a close-up of it though.

I really enjoy doing flame jobs. I would love to be able to do flame jobs every day if I could !

-Aaron
                  So, are you saying you'd love to be a daily flamer?
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post
                    ^^^LOL, That's awesome!
                    lol yeah I found that searching google today.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                      Lol, thanks man. I know you weren't putting me on the spot to talk @#!*% about the work. I would like to see a close-up of it though.

I really enjoy doing blow jobs. I would love to be able to do blow jobs every day if I could !

-Aaron
                      hmm.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post

So, are you saying you'd love to be a daily flamer?
                        Haha, not quite.

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        hmm.
                        Yeah, I'm punching you in the throat next time I make it to a gtg.

-Aaron

Comment

• Comment

• I hate it when this happens.

Comment

• and...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X