No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier or not, it has been proven that pets will eat their owners when the owner dies and isn't found after a period of time, and the pets are left without food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Soldier or not, it has been proven that pets will eat their owners when they die and are left without food.
      Matt

Comment

• What? I didn't read the story when I posted my comment.

My comment was about a picture of a dog in front of a coffin.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            \
            \
            Yes and yes, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Yes and yes, please.
              +1

Comment

• Originally posted by built2layframe View Post

Whats going on with that tractor trailer? I've seen em stretched like that... but not without having a huge ass cab.

Comment

I think the dog smells the body, and is just waiting til someone tips it over, and drops it on the floor so he can eat it.

Too soon?

Yeah, whatever makes you feel like the cool guy.....

Comment

What? I didn't read the story when I posted my comment.

You are indeed a piece of filth.

Comment

• Comment

What? I didn't read the story when I posted my comment.

That's what you're going with? A coffin with a flag draped over it? Don't play ignorant.

Comment

• Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Comment

• DOH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              That is a LOT of work right there. I'd be interested in Crash's opinion of the striping.
                              Without seeing a close up of the lines, I don't really want to give an opinion, but from what I can see, the line work could be a little better, as far as line thickness being the same, etc. I'm not talking shit about the guy's work though.

I can assure you though, that was indeed A LOT of work. With all of the flame licks crossing over each other, starting and stopping a line happens a lot. I personally don't like the style of flames that they did. This is more my style....and my work. I like long, flowing flames with long licks. Just my style though.

-Aaron

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                                Without seeing a close up of the lines, I don't really want to give an opinion, but from what I can see, the line work could be a little better, as far as line thickness being the same, etc. I'm not talking shit about the guy's work though.

I can assure you though, that was indeed A LOT of work. With all of the flame licks crossing over each other, starting and stopping a line happens a lot. I personally don't like the style of flames that they did. This is more my style....and my work. I like long, flowing flames with long licks. Just my style though.

-Aaron
                                Yeah, I thought about it afterwards and am glad we were on the same page. I didn't want to call you out to give the guy shit. I was looking at some of the thicknesses as well, especially in the very thin flame areas, and noticed some of them coming completely together. Again, I'm not talking shit cause I can't do any better. I was just wondering if I my eye was catching the same thing that yours would. (I'm sure you'd see more.)
                                For the record, I do VERY poor flame pin striping. I've tried it. Anyone willing to put their reputation on the line to do it has my respect. Anyone that does it well, e.g. Crash, has my admiration on top of the respect. Not kissing ass, I'm just say'n.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X