Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS : Saudi Arabia :: Mexicans : USA

OPEC's largest oil producer has been investing a lot in social spending since the 2011 Arab Spring. One of the reasons is to ensure that the same bottom-up groundswell that affected other regions in MENA, toppling regimes in Egypt and Libya (among others), doesn't happen in the Royal Kingdom. Now, Saudi Arabia is building a 600-mile-long “Great Wall” - a combined fence and ditch - to separate it from ISIS-ravaged Iraq to the north.

Comment

• Thats racist.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh he sexy wit it
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• ^Fletch rules.

Comment

• Good ole G. Gordon Liddy.

So, about those 30 weight ball bearings...
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Whaaa? I thought you'd be a younger, kiddie animal toucher. Oh and:

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    This picture reminded me of the fact that Tommy is missing half his index finger. I don't think that's been mentioned in our current discussion of the Dawn Wall.

Also his hands weren't falling apart like Jorgeson's because he's not human.

Comment

• "this pic was taken in the middle of the night in the moonlight - ISO 3200 - f 5.6 - 40 second exposure"

big bend, tx

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Love the Big Bend area- very cool place. Should be on every Texan's bucket list to check out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              ISIS : Saudi Arabia :: Mexicans : USA

Yes but the Saudis are idiots and don't know how to work their own equipment so half that stuff either sits unused or doesn't work because they can't fix it.
                              Last edited by LANTIRN; 01-16-2015, 02:04 PM.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                                Yes but the Saudis are idiots and don't know how to work their own equipment so half that stuff either sets unused or doesn't work because they can't fix it.
                                As long as it doesn't sit unused...
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X