Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ffRich54 View Post
    Did you see the Marine bird from New York that landed with #4 out last month?
    No but I've on a few flights on a 130 when we lose a eng. Plane dosent skip a beat. Unlike the Airforce, the Marines are aloud to take off w/ only 3 engines.
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
      Cool video and clean truck, texas plates

I always wanted to make my own video like that. Never that any thing that nice though. Nice video and truck.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Petty Officer Jon Tumilson, 35, was killed in the recent Afghanistan helicopter crash, but his Labrador retriever Hawkeye didn't want to leave his side at an emotional funeral.

Comment

• that's slightly gut wrenching.
                Originally posted by 56482
                only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

• I would hope if my dog's outlived me that's where they would be. Very touching, you bastard. lol.

Comment

• That dog is faithful all the way to the end. God bless that dog!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      Lol, look a all the oil spots on the pavement where they park those new chassis'. Leaking from the factory?

Stevo
                      These things come to us dripping with grease from the factory. Mostly from the 5th wheels. I'm sure there is a few oil leaks though
                      The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
                        that's slightly gut wrenching.
                        gaaaah.. I wasn't planning on being emotionally touched this morning.

FUCK

Comment

• That made me sad
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Sorry guys. It made me hug my dumb ass dogs. Tear jerker for sure.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post

freakin greatness!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X