Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    Whats the backstory on this build?

Edit: Just found some pics. Looks to be a 56 truck with a chopped and sectioned cab and hood among many others touches. Interesting.
    http://www.sporttruck.com/featuredve...fications.html
    I've got some bad news for you....You might have the gay!
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      ROTFLMAO!

Comment

i disagree. hot blondes are every where, that truck is unique.
        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
          jokes>you
          G'Day Mate

Comment

I almost put a disclaimer in the post, when I edited it, to reference any upcoming "you know how I know you're gay?" replies. lol

Comment

• Let it load.

Comment

jokes>you
                i am greater then any joke........fool
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Less cars, more funny.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                    Ha, yeah, I guess I could have used the "I've got one of those at home" defense.

Comment

• 2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• 2 Chronicles 7:14
                        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                          Are those Nissan Cube's done up as Chevys?

For some reason, I kinda dig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                            This is just wrong!

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                            For some reason, I like this. Hopefully he didn't put a fart can on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
                              This is just wrong!

For some reason, I like this. Hopefully he didn't put a fart can on it.
                              That's a very popular engine swap on mini's. Most of them have that done eventually.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                                Are those Nissan Cube's done up as Chevys?

For some reason, I kinda dig it.
                                I with you, I like them. I think it would be cool if they actually sold a conversion kit for a scion or cube.

Not Cube's, here's the article

The Japanese Convert JDM Boxes Into American Iron
                                Apparently, the custom van fad of the '70s never died in Japan. But what if you want all the style of a vintage American full-size, but you need the efficiency and small size of a Japanese econobox? Well, do what these guys did, and convert the front end to look just like a Dodge or Chevy Van. Auto-Otaku found these custom creations at the Japanese Mooneyes Street Car Nationals, a gathering of all kinds of American iron in the land of the rising sun. Besides the vans, there were also a couple JDM rides transformed into old Chevy Suburbans, as seen above.

Apparently, the custom van fad of the '70s never died in Japan. But what if you want all the style of a vintage American full-size, but you need the efficiency and small size of a Japanese econobox? Well, do what these guys did, and convert the front end to look just like a Dodge or Chevy Van. Auto-Otaku found these…
                                2 Chronicles 7:14

Comment

Working...
                                X