Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    ^^ lol at that tiny intercooler
    I'm pretty sure thats one of those fake intercooler intakes. Ricers love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I'm pretty sure thats one of those fake intercooler intakes. Ricers love it.
      Are you serious?

I have a hard time comprehending that. Hell, If I had a turbo, I would do my best to conceal that. I'd be the only asshole driving around with a spray painted black intercooler.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Are you serious?

I have a hard time comprehending that. Hell, If I had a turbo, I would do my best to conceal that. I'd be the only asshole driving around with a spray painted black intercooler.

Comment

• haha WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
            Insane.

Originally posted by Johnny Armijo View Post
            tht jeep pic cant be real?
            There is some crazy shit up here, and even more so, crazy people that will try it.

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Yes, it can and most likely is. If you've never driven some of those crazy ass trails in the mountains, you don't know what you're missing.
            Indeed. We drove to the top of Mt. Evans and that is an easy drive. There were sections where the road needed repair and was about 1.25 lanes wide and people would squeeze by like it was a 4 lane highway.

Comment

Are you serious?

Those dbags want to LOOK like they are the fastest cars around....I had a friend in high school with a civic that had one of those, and an 8k body/paint job....and a completely stock motor (other than the intake of course).. I dont understand those people.

Comment

• ah yes the interfooler..lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Those dbags want to LOOK like they are the fastest cars around....I had a friend in high school with a civic that had one of those, and an 8k body/paint job....and a completely stock motor (other than the intake of course).. I dont understand those people.
                  Sonny? O.o

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Oh damn! ROFL. So wrong on so many levels

Comment

• sorry bro but lmao

Comment

• just looks like a tiny intercooler to me, has an inlet and outlet. Unlike the fake one with just one inlet/outlet. Looks retarded to me though

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                          haha WTF!
                          Way back when, when Chuck was still on Horsepower TV, Joe and the new kid put on of these on the first car that the new kid worked on.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Insane.

There is some crazy shit up here, and even more so, crazy people that will try it.

Indeed. We drove to the top of Mt. Evans and that is an easy drive. There were sections where the road needed repair and was about 1.25 lanes wide and people would squeeze by like it was a 4 lane highway.
                            Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                            Yes, it can and most likely is. If you've never driven some of those crazy ass trails in the mountains, you don't know what you're missing.
                            Engineers Pass and Schofeild Pass are both "hair raising".

To get to Mary's property up in Schofield, you need to trek one or both of those passes.

David

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X