No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a link to any galleries of WW2 nose art? My brother and I have been looking for my granddad's plane for years? I've tried googling, but haven't had any luck.

Comment

• I failed to keep it work safe.
      Last edited by CJ; 08-08-2011, 05:21 PM.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Does anyone have a link to any galleries of WW2 nose art? My brother and I have been looking for my granddad's plane for years? I've tried googling, but haven't had any luck.
        Name of the aircraft, dates which he served? What bomber wing?

The VIII Bomber Command was the primary force in the European bombings until 1944 when it was renamed the 8th Air Force. Get me details and I'll see what I can dig up.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice job, now these pussies will bitch about this being nsfw.
            Last edited by CJ; 08-08-2011, 05:22 PM.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Does anyone have a link to any galleries of WW2 nose art? My brother and I have been looking for my granddad's plane for years? I've tried googling, but haven't had any luck.
              I just googled "Nose Art" and hit images. There were 100's. I'm wanting the girl to paint on my ammo can.. I think it'll look nice.
              Maybe lable "Penny Pincher" on there, since its my coin holder
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Nice job, now these pussies will bitch about this being nsfw.
                I noticed the whole thread screeched to a halt after they went nazi on it. They can moderate if necessary.

Yellowbullet.com has a similar thread with 1200 pages, half of it NSFW, if you want to go see unmoderated posts (humor)
                Last edited by barronj; 08-07-2011, 10:35 PM.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                  I noticed the whole thread screeched to a halt after they went nazi on it. They can moderate if necessary.

Yellowbullet.com has a similar thread with 1200 pages, half of it NSFW, if you want to go see unmoderated posts (humor)
                  Yeah it sucked that it halted because a few people couldn't view it at work. Give me a break. It's called "Random" for a reason. Bunch of vaginas in here.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                      lmao.

this kid fails.
                      Originally posted by 56482
                      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          The captain in that pick is Leslie Nielson

Comment

• good catch stanley. i would've never guessed, i can see it now though.

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                              X