Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post

Guy at my work owned that car. It was pretty ragged out looking when he had it. Sold it and bought a Beemer. Or bimmer or whatever...
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• The random picture thread suddenly isn't so random.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• I'll go post a picture of a car too.....brb
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post

That is bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              She's cute. I've been wanting to get some nice pics of my car with some chicks, I need to get that going

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  That is bad ass.
                  Thats the swap I'm doing now.
                  Ded

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                          Guy at my work owned that car. It was pretty ragged out looking when he had it. Sold it and bought a Beemer. Or bimmer or whatever...
                          I sold it to him cheap.$4k sold the first day i put it up forsale.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by SS Junk; 12-22-2012, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                This was funny!
                                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                                X