Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Hold up a 2nd ..

Is that Katy Perry and more important , are those her real fun bags ?

Or is that some computer wizard shit ?
    I don't think so, but I'm willing to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      I don't think so, but I'm willing to find out.
      The other forum I found that on said it was her.
      Ded

Comment

• Hu Mou and his wife were driving a small tricycle but ignored a red light. A car hit the couple who were thrown into the air on February 5. Authorities in China have released this photograph to shock people into following traffic laws

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Authorities have released the graphic photograph in attempt to shock people into following traffic laws in Linhai, in the Zhejiang province, China.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          The other forum I found that on said it was her.
          Flawless victory, then.

Mariska looks a little more svelt than she does now. What's the age on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            Where is the exhaust?
            That is the first, unfinished bike outside his workshop. All the other photos of the various Widowmaker motorcycles (there were many) show them with exhaust.

The early versions had a lot of teething problems. Not hard to imagine when putting a 300hp V8 into a chassis and drivetrain designed for a 30hp v-twin. Later variants ditched unnecessary things - like, say, a clutch - and instead he would get the direct-driven rear wheel up to 100mph and have an assistant push the motorcycle off its kickstand.

The guy was insane. They didn't call him the Michigan Mad Man for nothing.

He built the first aircraft-engined tractor, using an Allison V-12. He put Allison V-12s into a couple of Mopars. First, a junky old '57 Plymouth sedan. And then - even ballsier - into his wife's brand new Valiant station wagon.

After the wagon was used for a couple of years as a rear-engine V-12 exhibition vehicle, he put it back together stock and she resumed using it as the family car. lol

He built an electric AWD BMC/Morris 1100. It used a mobile steel track that could be laid out, and electricity provided by (surprise) an Allison V-12 generator. Let's see, electric car driven over a pair of steel conductors. What would you call that? EJ called it his Super Slot Car.

Good info here: http://thekneeslider.com/e-j-potter-...-madman-r-i-p/
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I have no idea and I'm not finding anything on the googles.
              Ded

Comment

AFAIK and Mariska Hargitay shoving a weed plant in the overhead bin.

Comment

• Can't see at work.
                  Ded

Comment

Can't see at work.

motorboating gif

Comment

• Damn you
                      Ded

Comment

• Took this on the way home @ 12:15 a.m. Group of about 20 deer next to the highway just north of Whitesboro. By the time I backed up the shoulder, got my night vision and camera out I was only able to get 8 or so in the shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          motorboating gif
                          It's not work, I'm on my laptop at home, and it's just an x.

Comment

• At work, and it's a motorboating gif.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              At work, and it's a motorboating gif.
                              ditto.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I see it on my phone now, but I thought it was katyperrytits.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X