x3

Comment

• Stray dog - before

During

After

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          I just watched the Ken Burn's documentary "Horatio's Drive" where they had a bulldog that road with them. I forget if this is from that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
            I just watched the Ken Burn's documentary "Horatio's Drive" where they had a bulldog that road with them. I forget if this is from that?
            Yes it looks like that's the mechanic he had along with him and the dog. Pretty sure you're right.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Last edited by 46Tbird; 03-14-2014, 10:25 AM.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• "nearly all the products in this RadioShack ad from 1991 now exist in your smart phone."

Comment

• Just missing the CB.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Just missing the CB.
                    Nope its right in the middle. It even comes with the mic.
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                      Please send me a link to the cell phone available today that has a CB built in. Also, I would like to put a CD into it.

Thanks
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        I mean our cell phones are missing a CB.

Comment

I mean our cell phones are missing a CB.
                          The Voxer app acts like a CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                            The Voxer app acts like a CB.
                            It can allow you to transmit voice over cb radio bands?

Comment

Get out of here with that bullshit!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X