• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post

I like that he is looking down like he sees right through the floorboard

Comment

• Comment

• Not much of a floorboard in a tube framed car back then (or now for that matter). He is watching the mayhem unfold live before his eyes.

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        I like that he is looking down like he sees right through the floorboard

Comment

• blow the crank, rods and pistons out the bottom and run over your oil pan at the same time!!
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            Mustang/Charger pic
            Both so pretty in such different ways.

Comment

Comment

• Recognize this lion? You've probably seen him 100 times. The MGM Grand intro filming.

A boxing match on the USS Oregon - 1897

German and British planes dogfights leave contrails in the shadow of Big Ben - 1940

Fidel Castro lays a wreath on the Lincoln Memorial. 1959

Archduke Franz Ferdinand moments before he was assassinated.

Times Square, New York - 1911

Osama Bin Laden, second from the right.

PFC Kyle Hockenberry after being hit by an IED.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• German POW's watch a video about concentration camps.

A photo is taken at the exact second an HE tank round impacts Syrian rebels in the town of Allepo.

1000 yard stare.

Soviet troops freeze as German panzer passes overhead.

Firefighters attempt to extricate a woman from her mangled vehicle.

No idea.

Buried MiG-25 in Iraq.
                  Last edited by CJ; 03-01-2014, 11:56 PM.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• You have to let on where you are finding these ... I imagine there are a ton more you dont post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      You have to let on where you are finding these ... I imagine there are a ton more you dont post.
                      I have a txt file on my desktop I keep URL's of photos I find interesting. Occasionally I'll post them up. Just random pictures I run across, mostly from google image searchs, forums, etc.

Comment

• Canadian soldier is verbally castigated by an Oka tribe member over a land dispute 1990.

Reynaldo Dagsa, councilman of a section of Caloocan City, Phillipines, moments before being shot, captured a photograph of the man who was about to pull the trigger and kill him.

Jesse Owens wins the gold at the Munich Olympics 1936.

Killing Pablo.

A very early WW1 french war plane.

Large outdoor nazi rally.

Comment

• That WWI plane looks like fun lol
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

Firefighters attempt to extricate a woman from her mangled vehicle.
                              fuck

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X