Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Shouldn't it be Burger "Sheik" over there?
    The concessions on base are owned by AAFES Exchange and staffed by mostly Indians or other little brown people.

Afg doesn't have Sheiks that is an Arabic thing I think.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Shouldn't it be Burger "Sheik" over there?
      Nice.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      The concessions on base are owned by AAFES Exchange and staffed by mostly Indians or other little brown people.

What other food choices do you have? BK is absolute bottom of the barrel of the burger chains imo, but I understand you probably don't have a ton of choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Yeah man. I need one in my life.
        Give me a Pip Boy, VATS, and S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and im good

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Was it General Petraeus or McChrystal that took all the fast food joints out of theater some years back. I remember when they brought in Pizza Hut and they would deliver to us on the flight line on bicycles. And Kandahar has a TGI Fridays I'm told.
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Nice.

What other food choices do you have? BK is absolute bottom of the barrel of the burger chains imo, but I understand you probably don't have a ton of choices.
            I don't know about now but BAF use to have BK, Subway, DQ, Pizza Hut, Green Bean and the Rib Shack.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• I am up in the very north AO on Camp Marmal. There is BK and Pizza Hut ran by AAFES and of course a Green Bean. We also have a pizza place ran by the German's. And that is it.

BAF still has a Subway, Pizza Hut, Popeyes, and of course 2-3 Green Beans.

Mind you that none of it is halfway similar to what you are thinking as far as likeness to the name. Yes, Pizza Hut is pizza and they use the same logos but the ingredients are all completely different. Same for the rest of them; close but no cigar.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                I don't know about now but BAF use to have BK, Subway, DQ, Pizza Hut, Green Bean and the Rib Shack.
                Dude the DFAC here on Marmal serves Ribs that are fucking outstanding and they have them everyday. I had to entertain our Corporate Security Director, his number 2 and my boss the Country Security Manager yesterday. I won massive brownie points by insisting they try the ribs and they are hard to please.

When are you coming back over here? I am the AO Security Manager for RC North now.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Dude the DFAC here on Marmal serves Ribs that are fucking outstanding and they have them everyday. I had to entertain our Corporate Security Director, his number 2 and my boss the Country Security Manager yesterday. I won massive brownie points by insisting they try the ribs and they are hard to please.

When are you coming back over here? I am the AO Security Manager for RC North now.
                    November maybe…… Active duty is trying to push the Guard and Reserve out to protect there manning. Active duty AF is slotted to lose 40k, so I'm told. They want to push us out to show they are needed when in reality we makeup a huge chunk of the AEF and been doing a better job.

Also told we're going to Ali Al Salem or we my be BRAC, shut the fuck down, take our flag. Right now we have no funding forecasted pass this year. My enlistment is up 2015, 13 years of this shit i think I'm done regardless. Collect my disability and bounce.

Comment

• Oh man that boat looks bad ass. Some of the fastest personal use boats I have seen in person were multiple outboards like that.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Yeah!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Nice.

It may not be the Golden Arcs of McDowell's, but BK is a damn sight better than McDonald's.

Comment

Working...
                                X