Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• I can tell that's totally photoshopped!1!

It's Bridgestone or nothing.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• That would make a sick boat.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              That second one in is just fugly. That extra bubble on top just ruins the whole thing.
              She's beautiful, and you know it.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Ever since the XP-38 came out, they just aren't in demand.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Ever since the XP-38 came out, they just aren't in demand.

LMAO, well done sir.

Comment

• Taco cart added a burger to their menu. I decided to try it. Its about 1.5lbs of beef with ham on top and a few kinds of cheese and for some reason a cut up hot dog it on top of the bun. Came with fries as well..... a lot of fries. I think I am going to die now.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Taco cart added a burger to their menu. I decided to try it. Its about 1.5lbs of beef with ham on top and a few kinds of cheese and for some reason a cut up hot dog it on top of the bun. Came with fries as well..... a lot of fries. I think I am going to die now.

OMG Those fries look delicious!

Comment

• Unfortunately the fries are the best part. I still have over half left. Got about a 1/3 into the burger and that's all I could handle. It tastes fine, nothing spectacular, its just so freakin big.
                            It did leave a weird aftertaste so I dissected it a little and see there is also slices of pineapple in it.
                            Well his tacos still rock! Too bad they may be kicking him out of his spot because a Valero bought the Shell.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Dunno what it is, but I can't stand that game. Probably too challenging.

Comment

Taco cart added a burger to their menu. I decided to try it. Its about 1.5lbs of beef with ham on top and a few kinds of cheese and for some reason a cut up hot dog it on top of the bun. Came with fries as well..... a lot of fries. I think I am going to die now.

Fuck. Yes.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X