X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Where is a high res of this?

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          In James Tiberius Kirks defense, he is like a 90 years old.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            In James Tiberius Kirks defense, he is like a 90 years old.
            'Logic ruins a joke Spock.' - James Tiberius Kirk

Comment

• Originally posted by pokulski-blatz View Post
              'logic..... Ruins...... A joke spock.' - james tiberius kirk
              ftfy

Comment

• That bitch needs to stop eating at In & Out (or as its known in Texas, In & Wait) she has no excuse...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    That bitch needs to stop eating at In & Out (or as its known in Texas, In & Wait) she has no excuse...
                    Maybe her current acting role requires her to be fat.

She plays a fat Russian chef.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                      I had no idea announcing "peanut butter jelly time" was against city ordingance?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Maybe her current acting role requires her to be fat.

She plays a fat Russian chef.
                        I'm not buying it, The Capt. of the Saratoga uses her/their gym and iirc ALL Starships had fitness decks, especially NCC-1701-C...

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          boom bitch
                          No leaves anywhere around that engine. Total mystery why that would happen!11

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            I had no idea announcing "peanut butter jelly time" was against city ordingance?
                            He had a AK as well. lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4766320.html

Some marketing schemes are just bananas.

An 18-year-old Texas man dressed as a banana was detained Saturday after people reported seeing him at a Beaumont intersection carrying an AK-47 with an attached drum barrel slung across his back. He also had a sign with an arrow on it.

Derek Poe, owner of gun store Golden Triangle Tactical, told KMBT that the stunt was a promotion for the grand opening of his business, which recently changed locations. That fact was apparently lost on concerned passersby, who placed numerous calls to 911 to report the strapped banana.

Beaumont police arrived, temporarily detained the man in the banana suit, and issued a citation for violating a city ordinance that prohibits soliciting next to a road.

The teen might also face criminal charges for displaying the weapon, according to the Houston Chronicle.

Poe, the owner of the store had a run-in with police in December after he was spotted carrying an AK-47 across his back inside the Parkdale Mall, according to KMBT. He told police he was exercising his Second Amendment rights. Mall patrons said they were terrified. The gun was seized, and Poe was charged with disorderly conduct.
                            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Thought he was supposed to have a base ball bat?
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                                If these fucksticks don't cut it out they are going to force the state to write a law prohibiting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X