Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    My wife would be like "huh, 3 partial baskets, bet I could make one whole load!".

I delight whenever she asks me (maybe once a quarter) to help her with laundry, because I know that bleach will be used correctly, darks will wash with darks, my jeans will be hung without a wrinkle down the middle of the front pant leg, and shit will get folded stat. FML

I still have to hold a clinic on how to fold a pair of men's pants & put them on a hanger (not a wire hanger you idiot!). I swear, the next time I catch my jeans on a wire hanger, sagging & wrinkling, she's catching that hanger across her hamstring when she's not looking. End of story.
    Last edited by barronj; 01-21-2014, 10:34 PM.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      I really like the sweet custom downpipe on that Cadillac!
      You gonna shit when you see my dryer here at the house!!!1111. I mean str8 fall in love!

God bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          I fucking love that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Something from Robotech/Macross.
            Looks like something from the old PC game descent
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Every single time. That or dirt from the exhaust pipe lands in your eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                LOL, Allan's Dragonball Z-lovin' ass would post that. I'll take my Veritech in white with black and yellow plus the Jolly Roger.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                  My wife would be like "huh, 3 partial baskets, bet I could make one whole load!".

I delight whenever she asks me (maybe once a quarter) to help her with laundry, because I know that bleach will be used correctly, darks will wash with darks, my jeans will be hung without a wrinkle down the middle of the front pant leg, and shit will get folded stat. FML

I still have to hold a clinic on how to fold a pair of men's pants & put them on a hanger (not a wire hanger you idiot!). I swear, the next time I catch my jeans on a wire hanger, sagging & wrinkling, she's catching that hanger across her hamstring when she's not looking. End of story.

You take laundry pretty seriously dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    You take laundry pretty seriously dude.
                    We grew up very differently. I take care of my shit. It's not like I'm starching my blue jeans, but I might just kick the dog if I pull a pair of jeans off the hanger and they have a wrinkle.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Looks like something from the old PC game descent
                          ???????

sigpic

Comment

• Descent 3D^^

I loved that game.
                            01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

• how about Fury 3, the microsoft knockoff?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                Every single time. That or dirt from the exhaust pipe lands in your eye.
                                Kimberly-Clark KC500 nitrile gloves. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                                X