No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep here we go. This site is going go to shit if this shit keeps up. Look there will always be someone that can find anything offensive. There is nothing you can do about it. If its a chick in a bakini with a back tattoo or a chick sucking on a shifter, someone gonna find it offensive. If you find it offensive then shut your mouth and move on to the next picture. I have found one or two pictures on here to be a little racey for work. Do i bitch about it......No i just quickly move on and keep on looking. Plus if you have been on this site for more than a day you should expect this kinda stuff by now. Thats what make this site fun. But lets just start erasing everyone pictures and gif cause one damn person finds it offensive. Ohh and if someone post even seems offensive then erase that to. Everyone just stop being a damn
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
    95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

• well i missed it...someone post a link up with a pussy ass "WW"....

Comment

• Jesus way to ruin this thread. Fuck a work safe picture. Screw you if you can't view it at your job. Since when do we give into the whinney bitches???
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Minority rule... :stirsthepot:

Comment

• Less bishin moar pikturez

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Last edited by blk95; 03-30-2013, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hell, just move it to the NSFW section.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by blk95 View Post
                      lmao

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• If your employer has a policy regarding offensive internet content you shouldn't be on this website during work hours, period.

/argument

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                            If your employer has a policy regarding offensive internet content you shouldn't be on this website during work hours, period.

/argument
                            You know logic has no place around here.

Comment

• just in case you've missed it

Until we can get a separate area for explicit material please take the following into consideration for fellow board members. For now just use common sense/ common courtesy for those that may be at work or have children etc and don't want to be surprised by inappropriate content. If you want to post naked pictures of your

Comment

• Moderators are the debil. Always have been, always will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X