• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          So I sent this to my dad expecting a laugh in reply because he's been in building insp and construction related fields the last 35yrs,this was his reply.

Sandy Hallman of Hallman & Hallman used that technique to add floors to commercial buildings. It's used in Australia. Cheaper to lift and build underneath.

Comment

• Bomber “Marauder” B-26, serial number 43-34565, 497 Squadron, 344th Bombardment Group, 9th U.S. Air Force is crashing to the ground after receiving a direct hit in the left engine during the bombing of a Erkelenz, Germany, 26 Feb 1945.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              It's sad when you have to lobby for common sense to be implemented.
              Agreed .
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

• Customer already crashed a C7.

Comment

• That just makes me sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    Is 12mph in a 40 zone a safe speed for anyone? Cars were stacked deep behind him, and he gave no fucks. With the other lane still going 40 I had no way to safely pass him.
                    He could be courteous and try to ride the side streets. That's what I used to do and I never caused a traffic jam.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      He could be courteous and try to ride the side streets. That's what I used to do and I never caused a traffic jam.
                      This goes back to what people said earlier: the bike rider is an inconsiderate prick who thinks because he is doing a healthy/green thing, then everyone else can go fuck themselves.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        This goes back to what people said earlier: the bike rider is an inconsiderate prick who thinks because he is doing a healthy/green thing, then everyone else can go fuck themselves.
                        And there's a sidewalk right there on the right, across from him...
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          And there's a sidewalk right there on the right, across from him...
                          He can't ride there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            He can't ride there.
                            He can if its not the Central Business District.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^"dafuq" ROFL
                                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X