Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
    Pretty damned accurate.

FWIW, I noticed the board was much less hostile while Talisman was gone on his vacation..... Maybe it's just me, but I remember thinking to myself that the board felt "nicer" then a few days later I was reading his vacation thread and put 2 and 2 together.

Can't let this get forgotten!

I'm not sure if ol' Eric looks better in drag, or in costume???

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      Obama is half white.
      you're pure dumbfuck
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• You sure are obsessed with seeing me in womens clothing, Matt. Ann not doing it for you any more?

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          along with the west virginian who decided to bash my ideas for a power train..
          Where was there anything said about a powertrain, Shadingdong? Since when is fuel part of the powertrain? Just go ahead and run E85. You seem to know exactly what you're doing. LOL

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Can't let this get forgotten!
          Says the one who is quite picky with call outs...

Last edited by SS Junk; 09-13-2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Beetlejuice.
              Ded

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

I love that car.

Comment

• Eric Bana correct?
                              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                                Eric Bana correct?

Yup. Love The Beast. Great movie.

Comment

Working...