Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Seeing as he is Assad's 11 year old son I would say that is probably accurate.
    sadly, he has a better grasp of the english language that some of our boardmembers.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Seeing as he is Assad's 11 year old son I would say that is probably accurate.
      We are fueling our demise. There IS a reason that throughout history the victors would kill off the men/sons, impregnate the bitches and occupy the territory. Playing Mr. Niceguy Rebuilder is going to only breed hate against the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        We are fueling our demise. There IS a reason that throughout history the victors would kill off the men/sons, impregnate the bitches and occupy the territory. Playing Mr. Niceguy Rebuilder is going to only breed hate against the US.
        Yup.

Comment

• Comment

• LMFAO.

Comment

LMFAO.
              I don't know why she unfriended me I never did anything wrong to her!

Comment

• Comment

• lmao. Kim is the biggest pothead I've ever known, and I've known some doozies.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    lmao. Kim is the biggest pothead I've ever known, and I've known some doozies.
                    haaaaaaaave you met my "friend" naynay?

Comment

• I retract my previous statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        I don't know why she unfriended me I never did anything wrong to her!
                        I don't have her on my friends list, just was clicking and ended up there.

Comment

• She obviously still hasn't figured out what irony means.

Do you recognize it when you see it? :thinking: A first class ticket to hell has never been so much fun!

Comment

I respect little homie. If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              haaaaaaaave you met my "friend" naynay?
                              I don't smoke anymore! It's so liberating to talk openly about marijuana at work and not fear a whiz quiz!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                sadly, he has a better grasp of the english language thatsome of our boardmembers.
                                Well stated.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X