No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pup that wandered up to my shop today. He's cool as hell, and way underweight. Took him home and to the vet. Now I need to find him a home.

Comment

• no recruiting here, i just walked up to them when i was 17 in high school and signed up. they freaked when the initial test i took said i was a shoe-in for nuke school. after taking the real test in downtown i was only "good enough" for sub duty but that was fine by me. i never wanted to be gi joe so the army/marines was not my thing. might not have got to shoot cool gunz but i did run on a sub prop shaft like a log on water

oh and why are you even talking about OUR military forces DOCHer? you gave up that right when you ran off to down under, unless you ran back already with tail tucked

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Well, pretty much for the reasons I listed about. My favorite part was how we got told we would make insane money as E-1 enlisted privates.
        At 18 years old and poor, it wasnt bad money. Looking back they get paid dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          At 18 years old and poor, it wasnt bad money. Looking back they get paid dick.
          they feed you 3 times a day(4 when you get to a ship), provide you with shelter clothing knowledge education AND medical/dental. you could die though, that's the only catch lol. i say for what you get in return the money isnt bad. yet you still have kids that are broke and in debt after a few weeks out of boot camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            oh and why are you even talking about OUR military forces DOCHer? you gave up that right when you ran off to down under, unless you ran back already with tail tucked between the folds of daddy's wallet.
            There it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by turboford View Post
              The second picture is what I believe to be the castle in Cochem Germany on the Mosel river. Thats about 5 miles from where I was stationed.
              That's what the info where I found the picture said. Good eye!
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post

oh and why are you even talking about OUR military forces DOCHer? you gave up that right when you ran off to down under, unless you ran back already with tail tucked
                    Because I have talked to recruiters before and I found that image funny?

Also visas expire Went to England for a stretch and soon I am back to Europe for a while, then here for a month, then back.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

Because I have talked to recruiters before and I found that image funny?

Also visas expire Went to England for a stretch and soon I am back to Europe for a while, then here for a month, then back.
                      Find you a nice European Union hotty, marry her, get dual citizenship, obtain EU passport, problem solved.

Comment

• Is gay marriage okay over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          Is gay marriage okay over there?
                          Only in France
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

How weird. You are seeking refuge in the very place you condemned? I do not understand. Oh wait...

Now it all makes sense...

Comment

• Lansing, Michigan – A Kentwood man was taken to Sparrow hospital with serious injuries after the pickup he was driving veered into a median on Westbound I-96 and launched over a guardrail into Sycamore Creek Friday, according to Ingham County Sheriff’s Sgt. Matthew Flint.

The man was driving a pickup towing a utility trailer carrying a riding lawnmower at the time of the accident. The 59-year-old was extricated from the vehicle by a Delhi Township fire department crew with the help of Lansing fire department.

The man was conscious and talking with police on the scene, Flint said.

Favorite of the day:

Comment

• I've broken that last gif down frame by frame, and still can't figure out how she managed to do that. No cell phone, no nothing. Just stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X