Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Saw a set up like that on 35 a month ago, but had a nitro bass boat on a trailer on top. It was pretty sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdventura73 View Post
        Saw a set up like that on 35 a month ago, but had a nitro bass boat on a trailer on top. It was pretty sick.
        What kinda car was on it? That pic is from Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
          LOL look like the first 2014 vette totaled
          I was going to say that it took a good lick from that town car, but then I saw it was raining and that made the lick a little less traumatic.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What kinda car was on it? That pic is from Germany.
            Looks to be a Porsche Boxster. Maybe has a different name in Germany?
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              Looks to be a Porsche Boxster. Maybe has a different name in Germany?
              I was asking that other guy what kind of car was on the trailer he saw. The one pictured on the trailer is a Boxster Spyder.

Comment

• Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• ^^^lmao..

Comment

• I ruined a guys day today.

Lesson 1: Don't try and squeeze between me and another car, especially in my biggest blind spot.

Lesson 2: Don't be part of an incident during rush hour in front of Madison Square Garden.

Now my passenger step is sort of bent
                      Last edited by diablo rojo; 11-02-2015, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                        I ruined a guys day today.

[ATTACH]3544[/ATTACH]

Lesson 1: Don't try and squeeze between me and another car, especially in my biggest blind spot.

Lesson 2: Don't be part of an incident during rush hour in front of Madison Square Garden.

[ATTACH]3545[/ATTACH]

Now my passenger step is sort of bent
                        Looks like he got what he deserved for being a dumbass!!
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• 6 years I've been coming up here. This is my first incident. It made a really cool sound though.

Comment

• Comment

I was asking that other guy what kind of car was on the trailer he saw. The one pictured on the trailer is a Boxster Spyder.
                              It wasn't a Porsche, it was a midsize car for getting around town when they unload. That was the first time that I have seen a double stack trailer like that and thought it would be nice instead of having to leave one of the vehicles behind when traveling.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X