Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      The first time I ever saw one was at a military base at the end of Gulf Storm. One of my dad’s friends was coming home and we went to meet him. I got to see several land and watched the Pilots jump out and run to their families waiting on the side of the runway. Coolest thing I’ve ever seen to date. I was real young and I remember thinking the pilots got to keep the planes! Lol Made me want to join, I’ve always wanted to be an A-10 pilot, but am a mostly blind dyslexic.
      They are cool planes, for sure. If you haven't seen a demo of the gun it's built around, and it flying and punching 30mm holes in tanks, you need to. They say if you had enough ammo, and held the trigger for 60 seconds, the plane would stop and fall out of the sky. L O F'ing L ...
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I don't know why or who keeps changing my shit around. Don't bother me none!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          I don't know why or who keeps changing my shit around. Don't bother me none!
          R.R put crack on the streets.
          .....bro....

Comment

• And invented aids. Fuck that dude.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I don't know why or who keeps changing my shit around. Don't bother me none!
              You'll make another rambling, whiny, drunken post about your thoughts regarding this site and how badly you're treated here before long...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                You'll make another rambling, whiny, drunken post about your thoughts regarding this site and how badly you're treated here before long...
                Cus that's what niggas like him do. What a joke of a black man. But he seems to be happy with himself and I guess that's what matters.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

And invented aids. Fuck that dude.
                  And invented aids. You sho'right. What did the people expect when they voted for the anti christ
                  .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post

seriously, she does look preggo

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by jlyon View Post
                            seriously, she does look preggo
                            Same thing I thought.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X