No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always liked hitcher's guide to the galaxy myself.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I've always liked hitcher's guide to the galaxy myself.
      A solid choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        The show is not that good. Not so sure why people go so ape-shit over it...
        Cause its BBC lol

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Poor lil Trayvon.

Comment

• Thats not really funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Thats not really funny.
                I cant even say it's disappointing. It's typical.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I figured if I included R&D costs some nerd would google it and try and call me on it. Kind of like the Dr. Who shit above.
                  No google. I wrote the parts requisition system for that project, and have first hand knowledge. R&D costs are always added in on A&D projects, from my experience.

It's a cool plane. Also interesting was the $600m concept for a non-stealth version to spread some of that R&D cost over more units. Think polished aluminum B2!
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          Dear Jeff, why you no like my pm's?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            LMAO @ the watermelon boxers!!

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I've always liked hitcher's guide to the galaxy myself.
                                Hitchhiker's even.

Comment

Working...
                                X